First we would like to thank you for considering the Law Office of Laurie Y. Wu for your Fiancee Visa processing needs. Due to our years of experience working with couples going through the Fiancee visa process we realize just how important this is to the both of you. We also know that you want the process to go as quickly and smoothly as possible. That is why we offer you the most professional, and fastest service available anywhere.Regardless of which service you select, we provide competence, convenience, connectivity and compassion. This is our pledge to you.
The Premium Service includes the assistance listed below.
• Preparing the USCIS visa petitionand obtaining approval by USCISWe provide a summary of the entire visa application, including the steps at USCIS, National Visa Center (NVC) and Embassy and focus on the documents and information required to file the USCIS petition. We will follow-up with USCIS for any updates and submit inquiries if the case is beyond the normal processing time. After USCIS approves, the case is forwarded to the NVC for background checks on your Fiancee.
• Contacting the NVCWe will contact the NVCto ensure that the NVC receives the case file from USCIS and forwardsthe case to the Embassy.
• Embassy Instructions for FianceeWe will provide detailed, written instructions regarding the required interview documents and complete the interview forms for your Fiancee. Your fiancee will be well-prepared before she receives the instructions provided by the embassy. This will help to speed up the process so the interview can be scheduled as quickly as possible.
• Phone/Skype Consultation With your Fiancee Our attorney will call your Fiancee and conduct a telephone or Skype (voice or video) consultation with her. During the consultation, the attorney will review the required documents, review the interview questions and explain what your fiancee can expect at the interview.
• Embassy CommunicationIf necessary, our office will handle all correspondence or telephone contact with the U.S. Embassy.
• Local Assistance Preparation (additional fee of $200 if this service is available and selected): Our local consultant meet with your Fiancee in the Embassy city (Moscow, Kyiv, Guangzhou, Manila) toreview yourFiancee’s paperwork, answer as last minutes questions and help calm your Fiancee. It is our goal to be sure that all the paper work and supporting documents are in proper order, and that your Fiancee is relaxed and confident for the interview.
The fee for the Premium Service is $1,800 for most K-1 cases and an additional $500 for each K-2 child. Additional fees will be charge if your case requires additional work beyond typical cases (IMBRA waivers, joint sponsor, dual language support, local assistance preparation, etc.).
A LA CARTE SERVICE
If you and your Fiancee only need assistance in certain areas, we provide individuals services such as USCIS petition review (reviewing your assembled USCIS petition), Financial Review & Affidavit of Support Preparation, Attorney Interview Preparation, Local Embassy Assistance, etc. By selecting the a la carte service, we will not be the attorney of record on your case and unable to contact USCIS, NVC and the Embassy for on your behalf.
• Visa Application Summary & Document Checklist: $250
• USCIS Forms Preparation: $250
• USCIS Petition Review: $350
• Financial Review & Affidavit of Support Preparation: $250
• Embassy Forms Preparation: $250
• Interview & Medical Exam Instructions (written form): $250
• Attorney Interview Preparation (telephone or Skype): $350
• Local Assistance Preparation (Moscow, Kyiv, Guangzhou, Manila): $200
7227 North 16th Street, Suite 240
Phoenix, AZ 85020
fax (602) 468-1119